What is an Anti-Theft Backpack?
An anti-theft backpack helps you to save all your belongings and valuables from pickpocketing. Before buying anti-theft backpack, it is necessary to look into the features of such backpack. There are many models of anti-theft backpack available. You can go through the customer feedbacks and reviews to select your best brand. After choosing brand, you should look at the features of backpack and, go for buying such backpack.
An anti-theft backpack is different from normal backpack and has got many safety features such as RFID blocking pockets, hidden compartments, zipper type and locking features and fabric material etc. The essential features you must see while buying backpack are:
- Check whether backpack got 2 to 4 small pouches present in the straps to store your metro cards or bus passes.
- Check whether backpack got any triangular external hidden pockets at the base of the straps to keep your phone, power bank, or snacks etc. Also, check for a larger external rectangular zipped pocket in the back lining that can fit a phone or small notebook.
- In case, you are having a cylindrical power bank, check for a small pouch that can hold your power bank. The main feature you must check is USB charging port, needed to charge your mobile phone in case of emergency.
- Check for availability of rectangular zip pocket with another open pouch behind it for keeping things like pens, USB cable, pen drive etc.
- When you are having laptop or notebook, you must check this essential feature which is padded sleeve or foam protectors to place such fragile things.
- Check for a strap on the back that slides over the handle of your luggage for easy transportation.
- Check whether the material is water-proof as well as slash-proof to avoid theft. The most recommended materials are Nylon and Polyester.
- Check whether the zipper is of high quality like YKK zipper brand etc.
Worried about pick pockets and bag-snatchers on your travels? A top anti-theft back pack may be the answer. This anti-theft bag is cleverly designed to keep your stuff safe. Additionally, the bag is made out of a lightweight fabric that has an inner layer to protect against slashing. The back and shoulder straps are also nicely padded to make it more comfortable to wear. By hugging close to your body, the bag also distributes the weight more effectively and doesn’t put strain on your shoulders or back. Thus, you won’t get backpain or shoulder pain.